FC BAYERN MÜNCHEN NAILART

Sunday 11 May 2014

Congratulations for winning the german Bundesliga title to my favorite football team on earth, FC Bayern München! ♥ The season is over now, the last matches were played yesterday, and now it's time to start the countdown until August when the league starts again (just kidding, although I AM excited for it already). It's their 24th championship this year. So proud!
I really love the design I painted this time. I like the color combination red-blue in general, and with a bit of white and gold it looks even more fabulous. I was so sad when I woke up the morning after I had painted my nails and noticed huge imprints on every single one of them! Luckily I could fix everything with nail polish and another layer of top coat. I hope you like this design even if you're not a football fan (soccer for all you american peeps out there)!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment