SPONGEBOB CHRISTMAS NAILART

Monday 23 December 2013


It's Spongebob Squarepants again! ♥ You all don't know how much I love painting this little guy. This is the third time already - see my two previous designs here (December 2012) and here (September 2012). You can also, once again, see the progess in painting I made in these 15 months between the first and the current attempt, can't you? Practice makes perfect! And I think these are the best nails I have ever painted in my whole life. I'm sooooooooo happy and I won't take them off until the polish starts chipping or until I'm in the mood for New Year's Eve nailart! I'll have to start thinking about what I'm going to paint for this particular event soon .. until then, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment