INCOCO NAIL POLISH STRIPS

Sunday 13 October 2013

This week I got a surprise package by INCOCO! They are an american brand selling self-sticking nail polish strips. I think the idea of using real nail polish for nail stickers is crazy, but so smart! I tried "normal" stickers before, but what I preferred about the ones by INCOCO was that they fit a lot better. The nail polish isn't 100% dry yet when you unpack the strips, so you can slightly stretch them to fit your nail shape best. They stuck on my nails really well aswell, so there were no edges that went off, nor any chips. I've already tried two of the sets they sent me and wore them five days each. I can only recommend them - to every girl that loves having pretty nails without the time (or skills) for intricate nailart. :)
Thank you to incoco.com for sending me these samples!












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment