FRENCH EDGE BEAR WATER DECALS FROM BORNPRETTYSTORE.COM

Friday 6 September 2013

Another review of a free sample I got sent by bornprettystore.com. These are cute bear water decals in french manicure style (item link here!). I followed the steps on the back of the packaging that tell you how to apply water decals - I explained how to do it in a previous post about the stickers here. Like back then, everything worked quickly and fine, and all the cute bears stuck on my nails well. Some of the water decals were a bit too wide for my nails, so I had to cut off tiny parts of the edges after applying them to my nails. Alltogether, these are super cute and are quick and easy to apply!
If you'd like to order something off bornprettystore.com, you can use the code LD5J61 to get 10% off :)





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment