NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE BUILDING NAILART

Tuesday 6 August 2013


Here is another rather pathetic try at nailart. Yesterday I got out my nail polishes to paint the Empire State Building because a friend of a friend had asked me if I could do that for her. Actually, she had wanted me to paint the frontage of that building horizontally on all four nails and then turn my hand 90° to the left. But I don't like these designs where you turn your hand so that the pointer finger is at the top and the pinky finger displays the bottom. I don't know why, I just don't. So I thought it would be cool to attempt a blurry evening skyline of New York, and add the Empire State Building in between. The original photo can be seen here. I don't think I did a good job because nobody will recognize the Empire State Building, and the skyline of New York resembles a field of flowers, doesn't it?





post signature