MODELS OWN IBIZA MIX + DANCING QUEEN LAYERED OVER P2 ETERNAL

Thursday 14 March 2013


I really wanted to wear glitter today, and I had to choose from my untried nail polishes since I'll feel guilty if I don't use them all soon. I present to you Ibiza Mix from the Hed Kandi collection, and Dancing Queen from the Mirrorball collection. The brand is Models Own, one of my favourites. :) For the black base I used p2 500 eternal, a semi matte black polish.
On the photos I'm wearing Dancing Queen on my pointer, middle and pinky nail, and Ibiza Mix like an "accent nail" on the ring finger. Overall, I like the look, but I noticed that the two glitters don't fit together. Although I applied two coats of each polish, the density of the glitters is not the same. And Dancing Queen is more vibrant than Ibiza Mix. Maybe I should have layered both of the glitters on each nail, what do you think?




first layer of each polish
Dancing Queen
Dancing Queen
Ibiza Mix
Dancing Queen
Ibiza Mix