WTF NAILART + PHOTO TUTORIAL

Thursday 24 January 2013


I did my nails again. I had no ideas myself and no requests whatsoever, so I looked through my Wah! Nails book of nailart and found the Pow! nails. They showed them off in yellow, blue, red and black but I wanted to use my new dark green p2 polish, so I did my Pow! nails in different shades of green. There is a little tutorialin the photos below, but I have to say that if I could do my nails again, I'd keep bigger space between all the white dots. I also decided to shorten my nails this weekend - the bottom half of them is just so so stained and it looks super ugly. I made the new year's resolution to have stain-free nails before my birthday (in March) and I hope I'll make it! I'll also write a blog post about Essie's Help Me Grow soon because I've been using it for two months now and I'm actually really impressed with this polish!