2013 GALAXY NAILART

Wednesday 2 January 2013


Did this design yesterday! Galaxy nails with the new year 2013 on. I wanted to imitate this cool font that they have on these LED boards in the gym or I don't know where else, too. But I guess you all know what I mean. So at first I applied a coat of essence's 122 chic reloaded (see previous post) and, using a sponge, dabbed on several shades of purple and pink, just like silver and some purple glitter. I added white dots and stars with my nailart brush, and that's it. It's not that hard, really. There are plenty of galaxy nailart tutorials on Youtube, they all explain it very well.
The more difficult part of my manicure was the font that I wanted to add! I hate painting geometric shapes onto my nails, oh well. It took me ages but I managed to do it quite properly. The photo that I posted of my nails on Instagram (@nailartinc) yesterday got featured on several nailart accounts already, so I couldn't be any happier. Enjoy the spam of photos below!